This statement/document/page describes how DesignDesk, the online division of JMD Design Desk Pvt Ltd, collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website, designdesk.in. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the following address:
JMD Design Desk Pvt Ltd
702, Ruby Crescent Business Boulevard,
Ashok Nagar, Kandivali (E),
Mumbai 400 101.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Company Information such as name, address and other details as relevant for the provision of Service
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
- Usage Information such as IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, device information, operating system
- Tracking Information such as cookies, server logs
We also collect any information you share with us on our Contact Us page.
We use this information in:
- Providing service(s)
- Assessing the needs of your business to determine suitable products & services
- Sending you important notifications, product or service information, updates, newsletters and other marketing communications
- Responding to customer service requests and other queries
- Administering your account
- Conducting research and analysis, aggregating data, usage patterns, trends and other statistics.
- Improving our marketing efforts and displaying content based on your interests
- Auditing, research, and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services.
- Developing new services.
- Improve the website to give you a better experience
- We comply with all GDPR rules. If you are from the Europian Union (EU), Please note that we will not store your information without your permission.
- We will not be sending any newsletters if you are a resident of the Europian Union (EU).
- We do not use any cookies on our site except third party applications like Google or chat/messaging software.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails (opt-out). Or, you can contact us at email@example.com. You can also write to us to review and update your personal information to ensure its accuracy.
DesignDesk will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Terms of Service, or as may be required by law.
Individual records of Customer Data may be viewed or accessed only for the purpose of resolving a problem, support issues, or suspected violation of the Terms of Service, or as may be required by law. Customers are responsible for maintaining their security and confidentiality.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described herein.
We may use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
We may provide your personal information and/or Customer Data to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information and/or Customer Data under the following circumstances:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- To any other third party with your prior verified consent to do so
Our site may include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of DesignDesk. You are advised to read their respective privacy policies before usage.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
DesignDesk uses robust security measures to protect Customer Data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Customer Data.
Additional Policy Information
Our website contains sections where your comments are publicly accessible such as our Blog posts. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. DesignDesk is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these places.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email or by means of a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective. We may also post information about changes on social media.
Any changes we make will be updated on this page. Therefore, we encourage you to keep reviewing this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Thank you.