In addition to a competitive salary, we offer several other benefits that go a long way in ensuring employee happiness and in-turn team success.
01. Exciting & Challenging!
Join an industry which never gets monotonous. New projects, big names, innovative designs & new challenges is routine for us!
02. International Exposure
Working hands-on with international clients or at international venues brings in a high possibility of overseas travel.
03. Structured Incentives & Rewards
You could be a part of our well laid out incentive programmes where you earn incentives & rewards on your achievements.
04. Training & development
Grow your knowledge & skills while working, as you gain from in house & external training programmes.
05. Annual Paid Holidays
Our policy help balance work & personal life with entitlement of National Holidays & Paid Leaves.
06. Weekend & weekly offs
Not just Sundays, you also get two Saturdays off every month.
07. Employee Provident Fund (PF)
Gain long term saving & several benefits from our PF programme.
Social security & medical benefits under the Employee State Insurance Corporation scheme.
Long & loyal service gets handsomely rewarded with Gratuity.
- Conceptualise & prepare Exhibition Stall Designs in 3d Max as per Client Briefing
- Prepare technical & construction drawings for finalised designs
- Maintain high level of creativity, rendering & details
- To manage & supervise Exhibition stall projects – from fabrication, on site installation, dismantling till warehousing as per the assigned targets & plans.
- Understanding of production drawings, and manage production process
- Understand & delivery project as per scope, timeline and budget for projects
- Liaise with clients and internal team for workflow of projects and ensure delivery is within targeted timelines and budgets
- Deliver & maintain high quality levels, completion within set time frames & controlled costs
- Job offers tremendous exposure of working on projects for Corporate clients & International clients
Didn’t find a vacancy to match your work profile? We are also always open for talented & team oriented people!
The core functions at DesignDesk include Design, Client Services & Project Execution. In addition, we have roles in support functions of Administration, HR, Accounts etc.
Send in your resume and interested career role. We will get in touch with you as soon as we have something open up for you.
Our process is pretty simple! An online application followed by a phone interview & onsite interview at one of our offices.Send CV
A 3d Exhibition Designer is responsible for creating design concepts based on Client requirements.
- Strong visualisation skills
- Formal education in Design or rich work experience gained on the job
- Expertise in 3d Software
A graphic designer is responsible for managing all the print & signage work involved in an Exhibition.
- Expertise in graphic softwares
- Eye for creativity
Client Services acts as the interface between DesignDesk & the Client.
- Excellent communication & co-ordination skills
- Customer orientation
- Understanding of design & creativity
- Time management
This role takes the responsibility of actual production & installation of the Designs.
- Understanding of technical aspects of production of Exhibition Stands
- Project management skills
- Orientation towards Quality & Service
- Time & resource management